Croftburn Market is committed to local food. As an active member of the agricultural community, we appreciate the importance of supporting our local farmers. Many of our customers want to support local farmers when possible.
We have a wide selection of local foods, including both raised and processed products. Some of the local products we carry are staples at the Market, while we try other products to see what are customers are interested in purchasing.
- Meats, including beef, chicken and pork, goat and rabbit
- Pastured eggs
- Dairy, including milk in returnable glass bottles
- Greens, seasonal
- Raw honey, in returnable glass jars
- Maple syrup, from Vermont that one of our customers harvests and bottles each spring
- Pasta from Centerville, VA
- Chutneys from Little Washington, VA
- Beer, cider and wine